Satyajit Chakraborty is a financial services professional who helps entrepreneurs raise capital and advises shareholders of companies on value creation strategies in his role as an investment banker in Nine River Capital. Satyajit holds a Bachelors in Engineering from India and a Masters in Digital Signal Processing from the UK.
Troubled by increasing lifestyle disease cases in the country which were linked to inappropriate eating habits, Anand embarked on his entrepreneurial journey with a vision to improve the health quotient of our country. The facts he discovered along the way led him to found a healthy & honest consumer food brand called ‘By Nature’. Prior to this, he has managed an e-commerce venture dealing with organic food. Anand has also been a successful technologist and is an alumni of IIT BHU and ISB, Hyd.
Nitu Bhatt is a marketing professional with over 12 years of experience across industries and brands. She is the founder of Waterlilly Communications- a marketing consultancy catering to SME clients across different industries. Prior to this, she has worked in marketing and sales roles with leading banks like Kotak Mahindra Bank, HSBC and Citibank in Mumbai. She has an MBA in marketing and finance.
A pharmacist with a post-graduate in management was associated with multi-national and large Indian pharmaceutical companies heading marketing and sales and with the world’s leading advertising agencies. Bitten by the bug of being an entrepreneur, Manoj runs his own talent acquisition company – Shodh along with his social media marketing venture and sports tourism firm.
Aditi currently works as a Consultant with the United Nations. She holds an MSc in International Employment Relations and Human Resource Management from the London School of Economics (LSE). She has extensive international experience in the areas of Human Resources, Change Management and Project Implementation in the development sector as well as private organisations. She also holds an MBA in Marketing/HR and a Bachelors degree in Accounting and Commerce.
Meenal works with the Indian Angel Network. Her role at IAN has brought her in close proximity with the dynamic & exciting world of start-ups. Her previous stint in the corporate sector was with ICICI Securities, Mumbai where she managed projects in marketing, branding & online product management. Meenal is an alumnus of Gargi College, Delhi University where she pursued microbiology (Hons.) & an MBA in Marketing from IMT, Dubai.
Experienced Investment Advisor with experience of 15 years in this Industry and specializes in Mutual Funds. She is an AMFI Certified Advisor. She has done her MBA, PGDBM from SCMHRD (Symbiosis)
Garima is a Chartered Accountant by qualification. She has strong corporate experience in banking with Citibank and Kotak Mahindra bank prior to her teaching career. She is currently teaching Economics and Accounts.
Program Manager, Student Liaison
The Academy was launched with the support the Kauffman Foundation in 2004 at the University of Rochester and is proud to have the support of one of the greatest voices and advocates of the importance of entrepreneurship in America.
Sam’s Club®, a division of WalMart Stores, Inc. is a proud 2015 national supporter to help fuel and expand YEA! programs in communities across America, as well as support and enhance the experience for students in existing classes through sponsorship funding and startup funds available through the U.S. Chamber of Commerce® Foundation.
The Saunders Foundation
Championing an exclusive scholarship competition for YEA! students, the E. Philip Saunders Foundation has become a generous national partner to afford local students the opportunity to receive a top-notch education at an affordable price and continue to develop their passions.
- Mr Harsh Mariwala, Chairman, Marico Ltd.
- Mrs. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Chairperson, Biocon Ltd.
- Mrs. Zia Mody, Founding Partner, AZB Legal
- Mr. Richard Rekhy, CEO, KPMG
- Mr. Kunal Shah, Founder & CEO, FreeCharge
- Mr. Amit Chandra, India Head, Bain Capital
- Mr. Ronnie Screwvala, Founder UTV Group
- Ms. Radhika Aggarwal, Founder Shopclues
- Mr. Rajkumar Hirani, Bollywood Producer & Director
- Mr. P.S. Jayakumar, CEO, Bank of Baroda
- Mr. Sahil Barua, CEO, Delhivery
- Mr. Craig Johnson, Head of School, American School of Bombay
- Mr. Deep Kalra Founder & CEO, MakeMyTrip
- Mr. Sunil Munjal Chairman, Hero Corporate Servic
- Mrs. Sara Pilot Founder, NGO CEQUIN
- Mr. Sanjeev Bikhchandani, Co-Founder, Info Edge India Ltd.
- Mr. Mukesh Bansal Founder, Myntra
- And many more…!
- Mr. Harsh Mariwala, Chairman, Marico Ltd.
- Mrs. Roopa Nath, Angel Investor
- Mr. Sean Sovak, Co-Founder, Lighthouse Advisors
- Mr. Pravin Gandhi, Partner, Seedfund
- Mr. Amit Chandra, India Head, Bain Capital
- Mr. Noshir Kaka, Managing Director, Mckinsey India
- Mr. Sandeep Murthy, Partner, Lightbox Ventures
- Mrs. Aditi Kothari Desai, Head of Sales & Marketing, DSP BlackRock
- Mr. Samonnoi Bannerjee, Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Mr. Sanjay Nath, Partner, Bloom Ventures
- Mr. Kapil Bharati, CTO, Delhivery
- Ms. Tanvi Dubey, India – Lead, YourStory Media